Monday 21 April 2014

Gabrielle Zevin


If you have not read Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin, I implore you to go and buy it right now! I read a lot, but I rarely read a book twice, Elsewhere however has a permanent home on my bedside table, it has been read multiple times and I have my favourite parts marked out for easy access! I find it hard to create top 5 book lists, there are too many to choose from and rarely does a book stand out so obviously. Elsewhere however without a doubt makes it onto my top 5, along side the likes of The Secret History (Donna Tartt) and The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald (an obvious choice I know- but amazing nonetheless). So when I heard of Gabrielle Zevins latest offering- The Collected Works of A. J. Fikry- nothing could be done to stop me running down to my local Waterstones and picking it up!
I have yet to read it, but if it is even half as good as Elsewhere then I am sure I will love it! I will follow up with a review once I have read it!

Are you a fan of Gabrielle Zevin?

Love
Eilidh
X

No comments:

Post a Comment