Tuesday 4 February 2014

Liebster Award



I have seen this Liebster award floating around the blogging world and over the past week or so I have been nominated by Reb-Elle (therebellejournal.blogspot.com.au) and Sirine Gh (foreignfashionblogger.blogspot.com) they both have lovely blogs, they are definitely worth a look!

I have only been blogging for about a month so this is all still quite new to me, so it came as a lovely surprise to be nominated for this, and I hope to spread the blogging love!

Here are the questions I have to ask...

1- Favorite TV-show.
Hmm I would have to say Greys Anatomy- I have the box set and ohh dear it is addictive!

2- favorite hair products (list at least 2):
Loreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil and the V05 dry texturising spray 

3-Favorite drink.
TEA without question...yup that's me quite happily conforming to the English stereotype!

4- your guilty pleasure.
Trashy American TV e.g. 16 and Pregnant 

5- Favorite youtuber.
This is a hard one! Either Sprinkle of Glitter or Gabriella (Velvetgh0st) but I do have many more favourites!

6- someone that you would take a bullet for.
Any family member or friend

7- a sport that you wish you were good at.
I've always wanted to be good at tennis because Wimbledon is the only sporting event I have ever enjoyed watching

8- favorite concealer brand.
Well it will come as no surprise to many of you beauty bloggers that it is the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer

9- Vine,Youtube,Keek or Instagram ?
Definitely Youtube

10- a movie that you could watch thousand of times without getting bored or sick of it.
I actually don't usually watch films over and over again, i'm more into TV boxsets but I would probably have to say the Great Gatsby, i've seen it about 5 times and i'm still not bored!

11- your go to hairstyle. 
Straightened and then messed up a bit with a sea salt spray

Questions I am asking

1- Country you would most like to visit?
2- Favourite food?
3- Most read book?
4- Beauty product you couldn't live without?
5- Any pets?
6- What is your guilty pleasure?
7- Favourite singer/band?
8- Something that makes you smile
9- Autumn, winter, summer or spring?
10- Favourite clothing shop?
11- Favourite youtuber?


Bloggers I'm tagging:

Katie k-olivia.blogspot.co.uk
RealTalkFashion realtalkfashion.com
Alexa prettybyalexa.blogspot.com
Frankie freshbritain.blogspot.co.uk
Hannah twoforjoyxo.blogspot.com
Tash nevertoohappy.wordpress.com
Melane ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl
Marie butterflybeautyrie.blogspot.co.uk
Bethan littlelanterns.blogspot.com
Laura checkedoutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Ellie elephantstoriesandmore.blogspot.com

Rules:

-You have to link back to the person who nominated you
-You have to answer 11 questions
- You have to nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
- You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you
- You must let the people know they have been nominated

Love 
Eilidh 
x

6 comments:

  1. I love The Great Gatsby movie! Great post!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me :)
    I love trash TV too, The Hills is my ultimate fave. I need a new show to watch so I might give greys anatomy a go!
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh I've never watched The Hills, I might have to try it out! Greys Anatomy is amazing!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Eilidh, I love Greys Anatomy too!!! Here is my post:
    http://prettybyalexa.blogspot.dk/2014/02/me-liebster-award.html
    xoxo Alexa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently re-watching Greys for the third time! Just checked out your post, it's brilliant, you have a lovely blog!

      Delete